We are expanding and are looking for incredible people to grow with us.
Are you a planner? Are you strategic? Do you have an eye for detail? Is creative thinking one of your strengths? Do you want to work with a dynamic team in a leading edge industry?
Who we are looking for:
You are looking to be part of a team that creates exciting online marketing solutions for a wide range of clients. You appreciate and understand great design and are excited by all things digital. You know that online marketing is an ever-changing environment and you enjoy being on top of the trend.
You are fascinated by taking a problem and turning it into a solution. Instead of saying “it can’t be done”, you prefer to say “let’s figure out how to get it done”. When a “sticky situation” arises, you use a sense of humour to navigate it with finesse.
Balancing strategic vision and attention-to-detail, you know that both are important for success. You have an entrepreneurial attitude and enjoy the challenge of getting a project done on-time and on-budget and streamlining processes whenever possible.
You are a team player. As a project manager with INSTANTEDGE, you’ll be leading a team that ranges from copywriters to designers to developers and social media experts to create incredible digital marketing solutions for our clients.
What you would do:
- Work closely with the Chief Marketing Consultant and the Senior Project Manager to develop and communicate client business objectives and strategy to creative, design and development teams
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously to carry them through from ideation to creation through to post-implementation
- Create and manage project budgets, resources and schedule to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of final deliverables
- Build and nourish relationships with clients through ongoing communication and manage those client relationships as required
- Create and/or coordinate project briefs and business requirements documentation for each project
- Monitor all testing and implementation activities for the project
- Co-ordinate project tasks amongst all team members
- Coordinate and ensure buy-in support and approvals from all stakeholders
- Work closely with accounts to develop and maintain the cost estimates and any other documentation required to control the project budget
- Work within the constraint of tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Stay on top of emerging trends, opportunities and technologies of the digital marketing industry
What you would bring to the table:
- 3+ years of digital project management experience is a must
- Demonstrated experience with a wide range of marketing projects, from digital/interactive to paid search and social media to graphic design and print
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous projects within budgetary and schedule constraints
- Experience coordinating and delegating tasks and monitoring project deliverables
- Must be comfortable in a client-facing role and be able to manage both internal team and client expectations
- Knowledge of Project Management principles, methods and techniques and project management software
- Self-motivated with the ability to think creatively and intuitively during interactions with clients and team members
- Have a technical aptitude and can “translate” the technicalities of the project requirements to both clients and developers
- Organization and attention to detail at all stages of the project
- Knowledge of the web development lifecycle and of IT infrastructure to manage projects from start to finish, including working knowledge of the following: WordPress, CMS, HTML/CSS